Takeoff and departure
Finnair introduced the A340 to its fleet.
Checking control surfaces.
Taxiing next to the international terminal.
Domestic terminal in the fog.
Entering Runway 15.
Vr on the speed tape.
At 2 DME HEL turning right.
Stabilized at 4000 ft towards ARTUR.
Punching through the clouds.
Leaving the Finnish coast.
Company’s airplane on the regional route above us.
Baltic covered with the clouds.
Leaving the Norwegian mainland above Bergen.
Headwinds getting stronger.
Continuing towards the Faroe Islands.
Iceland in the distance.
Into the new day.
Leaving darkness behind.
Sunrise above the Atlantic.
Southern tip of Greenland.
Contacting the Boston control.
Above Rhode Island.
Descending towards Long Island.
Turning right towards Calverton.
Arrival and landing
Descending to 9000 ft.
Intercepting the localizer.
On the glideslope.
Runway in sight.
Vacating the runway.
Terminal 1 in the background.
Between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
Towards the international terminal.
Approaching the terminal.
Turning towards Gate 6.
- Project Open Sky A340 / PSS A340 panel
- Helsinki-Vanta by Finnish Scenery Designers
- Vantaa and Helsinki Photoscenery by Finnish Scenery Designers
- FinnTerrain by Finnish Scenery Designers
- New York-Kennedy by Ocean Flight Simulation
- MegaScenery USA 2004 Vol.2, New York by PC Aviator