Takeoff and departure
A foggy day in Frankfurt.
At 08:45 LT the weather clears up.
Leaving the terminal area.
Approaching the active runway.
Taxiing on Lima Echo.
Takeoff thrust set.
Over the airfield.
The Frankfurt am Main downtown in the distance.
SID endpoint at DKB VOR.
Lufthansa 686 report traffic nine o’clock. Traffic in sight Lufthansa 686.
The river Saar.
Entering the Austrian airspace. Salzburg in the distance.
Crossing the airspace above the Austrian Alps and approaching Slovenia.
In the Croatian airspace. In the distance the city of Rijeka and the Krk island.
The landscape that surrounds Dubrovnik.
Entering the Greek airspace. Lake Ohrid in the distance.
The Athens-Eleftherios Venizelos airport.
Santorini in the distance.
Fuel check. The ND shows the Middle Eastern coast.
Approaching Tel Aviv.
Starting the approach. Ben Gurion Airport ahead.
Arrival and landing
The ILS DME RWY 28 approach.
After 9 DME starting a base leg.
On the glideslope.
Vacating the runway.
Taxiing towards the terminal.
Approaching the C5 gate.
- PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies
- Mega Airport Frankfurt by Aerosoft
- Scenery Germany by Aerosoft
- Real Germany 3 by Aerosoft
- Austria Professional by Flugwerk/Aerosoft
- Croatia and Slovenia by FSQuality
- Attica Photoreal by Yiannis Dermitzakis
- Tel Aviv VFR Photoreal by Alexander Lawrence
- Ben Gurion by David Rosenfeld