Flight simming fans rejoice! A new version of X-Plane is in the pipeline and should be coming this holiday season.
They officially call it “The future of flight simulation” and it brings many new features:
- A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze.
- Consistently usable 3-D cockpits and stunningly high-resolution exterior models for all included aircraft.
- A new effects engine for lighting, sounds, and explosions.
- Realistic avionics: all planes are IFR-ready right out of the gate.
- Busy, “living” airports with pushback tugs and roaming fuel trucks, able to service both your aircraft and the simulator’s AI planes.
- New buildings & roads to better simulate European cities
Let’s hope this will bring some peace in troubled simming market after Microsoft’s departure from future development of the most popular Flight Simulator.
Read more: http://www.x-plane.com/2016/10/x-plane-11-coming-holiday-season/